New Nemesis Service Suite (NSS) v.188.8.131.52 support for latest Nokia BB5 phones via USB (Virtual USB device) include Nokia 5800XM & N97 cell phone also support Windows 7. Nemesis Service Suite is latest Nokia servicing solution. It supports all current hardware devices – Nemesis Multiflasher Box, F1 device and Prodigy LPT device. It can also interface with Diamond for secure execution of additional applications. The most useful function is probably the VUD mode (Virtual USB Device) where it can directly communicate with any BB5 phone via DKU-2 USB cable.
You can do several things with the nss software are, Unlock nokia s60v3 security code, Reset Nokia s60v3rd Life Timer, How to Recover Lost Security Code, Upgrade & Use Voip & Ptt On Contract N95 Phone …etc.
And now it’s tutorial to Change The Product Code use Nemesis Service Suite:
- Simply connect your device to the computer in the â€˜PC Suiteâ€™ mode.
- Download Nemesis Service Suite Beta 184.108.40.206 (zip file,6.95 MB) and Install (use the default configuration, i.e. just keep clicking next during installation) and run NSS. You should see the following screen.
- Simply click the lens as shown in the picture above.
- You will see the above screen, next click on â€˜Phone Infoâ€™ situated next to the top left corner.
- In the â€˜Phone Infoâ€™ screen, click â€˜Readâ€™ to bring up your current product code, HW version etc.
- Next simply click â€˜Enableâ€™ next to the product code.
- Fill in the desired product code, Please make sure you fill in the right product code e.g. filling in a NAM product code when your device is a Euro model can cause serious damage when you update. Now press â€˜Writeâ€™.
- Nothing will appear to have happened, but your product code would have been changed. To verify hit â€˜Readâ€™ once again.
- Thatâ€™s it. You have now changed your product code and can fire up the Nokia Software Updater to get the latest firmware.
Please note that I will not be responsible for any damage or liability that results from the above procedure. Please do so at your own risk.